Answered

mobile phone guest checkin

• 18 November 2021
  • 3 replies

How to use typeform for digital guest check-in from registrants who come to an event. thanks dk

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 November 2021, 22:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dck Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. Would you mind providing more information on what you’re looking for in your form? Ex, do you want a form just with a mobile question? What should happen after the respondent fills out the form? Should it be connected to anything? 

This will help us best figure out what to suggest for you. :grinning:

it's a standard event registration form. i need to make list alphabetical by last name so i can check guests in who have registered digitally with my phone in typeform ideally?  

or do i need to use google sheet or other tool that the list is exported to for a check in tool?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dck Got it, thanks! We have an event registration template here that can help you get started. 

You can see who has submitted the form by looking in the Results tab, and our article here can walk you through how to view the results. 

Though, if you want to view them on your mobile device, I would suggest exporting to another service, such as Google Sheets with our native integration, for a better mobile viewing experience.