Answered

Multiple choice questions

• 1 April 2022
  • 3 replies

In a multiple-choice question, we would like to have one option for people who “don´t use” anything. And we need this option to be blocked at the end (before “Others”).

Could we do this in Typeform? I can't do it with my current Plan, but I don't know whether is for my subscription or because Typeform doesn´t allow me to do this. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 4 April 2022, 16:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @NosotrAs_Estudio Welcome to the community! You would need to write in this option in your multiple choice answer options. If you have the ‘other’ option turned on, this will default to the very end, so it’s not possible to add anything after that. 

As long as you list this as the very last option in your overall options list, it should appear at the very end. 

Thank you Liz!

I forgot to mention that the options for the multiple-choice answer would have to rotate. So I would need the option “I don´t use anything” to be fixed at the end, before “Others”. 

Would that be possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @NosotrAs_Estudio You would just need to type the “I don’t use anything” as the very last option. The ‘other’ option in the settings will automatically appear last. 

Though, if you have the randomize feature turned on, there won’t be a way to fix one of the answer options.