Answered

Multiple Products with various prices and ability to select different quantities for each product

• 19 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Apparently what I want to do is not supported or I have been unable to figure out. I have two products (product A = $50 and product B = $40)…. I want the ability to offer user to select either one or both products and then select the quantity for selected products. I was able to set it up both product without the quantity option and also able to setup one product with quantity option, but no matter how I tried I cant get two products to function with two different quantities.  Any advice?

icon

Best answer by Paulo 22 November 2021, 01:41

View original

2 replies

Hi @imagecube! Welcome to the Typeform community from a fellow user!

There may be better solutions, but right away, I can think of these three ways:

1) If you have two products, you could use a Matrix question, listing the products in the rows and the quantity in the columns, as below.

2) Another way, not so elegant in my opinion, is to set it the other way around, If you need to manage more quantities options. See example below.

3) The way it works best for me is split the products and quantity in separate questions. In the first question the respondent select the products and after that, using logic jumps, you give them the questions to choose the quantity of each product. If you want more information about this approach, there's a good reading in this thread:

I hope it helps!

I am having this same issue, of not being able to choose a quantity for each item, and it being ridiculous to have a question after each item asking how many of them they want.

So, I built this matrix. But, can’t figure out how to link a price to each item at a quantity selected. All that comes out in the preview is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ for how many selections I made.

Help please, ty!