Answered

Multiple select recall - use and/or when recalling list

• 15 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey everyone! 

I’m having some trouble figuring out how to format a list of multiple select answers. So in one question, I ask people which of the following things they’d like to work on: sleep, relaxation, diet, fitness, mindfulness. In the next question, I want to say something like “our solutions can help you work on your [recall previous answers here]. 

The issue is that if people select multiple answers (for example sleep and relaxation), the next screen says “our solutions can help you work on your sleep, relaxation” rather than “our solutions can help you work on your sleep AND relaxation”. Do you know if there’s any way to make a multiple select recall grammatically correct? 

Thanks in advance! 

icon

Best answer by Liz 16 March 2022, 17:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mightyment Welcome to the community! With the recall feature, we don’t have an option to add in other verbiage that would change the grammatical structure of the sentence. I can’t think of a workaround for this offhand that wouldn’t involve multiple variations of the same sentence/logic jumps, but I can share this feedback with the product team. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for letting me know, @Liz! I would love for this feedback to be shared with the product team - I'm sure in the future, something like this could help us make our forms seem even more relatable and personalized for our target audiences. Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’ll pass that along, @mightyment !