Skip to main content

Hi,

So I need a survey that has 10 questions, each question then has 4 answers that the users rank in order of importance. Once the survey is completed I need the answers analysed and then one of 4 different documents sent depending on the result.

My head is about to explode trying to figure this out.

Hi @bradders Welcome to Typeform! Happy to have you here. 😀 Where are you at currently with setting this up? We’re happy to provide some feedback/advice depending how far you are in the process. 

This post below may help regarding the documents! 

Hey @bradders totally understand it can be a bit overwhelming to begin with. But rest assured there is definitely a way to get the result! 

Have you got your questions already lined up for what you want to ask? 

You can set certain branches depending on the responses given. This allows you to produce a different outcome for each. Probably the easiest way to achieve this will be a redirect at the end to the document which is hosted online (such as on Google Drive where you can extract a link). Alternatively, you could connect it with an automation tool like Zapier or Make.com to get an email with the document within. 

There is the possibility, depending on the question type, to use something like the scoring function offered from Typeform. I would say it is generally easiest wherever possible using Typeform’s functionality. 

Happy to help with any questions you may have in relation to setting that up.