Skip to main content
Answered

No design menu - can't add branding on typeform+

• 29 July 2021
  • 6 replies

I’ve upgraded to Typeform+ so that I can add branding. The help pages say I should see a bar on the left side of screen where I can change design etc. I’m not seeing this and therefore cannot add branding etc. 

Help!

Hi @britalexc Happy Thursday! Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re seeing in the builder? This will help me point out specifically where you can find those settings. :grinning:

When i click on “design” the only options are theme or background image… still not seeing that left hand column of options

Hi @britalexc Got it - thanks! I think you just need to click on the ‘edit’ button under the theme like below, which will let you change the background!

Let me know if you have any trouble finding these settings!

I’m simply not seeing the side bar on the left that all the help pages talk about. I’ll leave it this time and will post the survey. But to be honest, the changes since I used Typeform last year make it less obvious and more o f a pain. Will keep it for the month and then cancel.

Thanks for trying to help though - appreciate it - especially since you can’t seem to ask for help direct anymore.  

Hi @britalexc Can you share the article you’re referencing that has a different image than the one shared? Then I can make sure our content is updated. :grin:

You can also ask for help directly by submitting a ticket here