Answered

Not getting what I expected

• 2 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Several Issues here , my fault I am sure.

1. When sneding a link to a potential applicatant, I would like our branding on the gif generated by system and not the blace share image with TYPEFROM which is there now. 
  2. I have seen so many typeforms that are spectacular, our is dead, and needed to know how I coudl get help from a professional agency. I orginally saw the link and it seems to have dissapeared. 
  3. Confused about Calendy intergration. Can it be directed to anyone or just the “account Holder”

Thanks for your help everyone. 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 2 October 2023, 16:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@hrthexeedgroupcom - for the first one, you can edit the ‘metadata’ associated with your Share’d link

click Share in the builder and then you can change the image and the words..

hope that helps with the first part.. - you can upload a new image, change the title and the description to what you want it to say. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @hrthexeedgroupcom Happy Monday!

To answer your other questions, we no longer have our Agency program, but if you’d like to share the link to your form here, we’re happy to provide some suggestions!

As for the Calendly integration, I’m not quite sure I understand what you mean by directing to the account owner/anyone. Do you mind explaining a bit more? Thanks!

Sure, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.   Our accout is under HR@ and as the CEO I need to keep track of  communications between the parties, as many times I am asked to join in on a call.

Her is the link 

However when the link is sent in an email all the receipent receives is the link with the TYPEFORM logo in the box above    

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @hrthexeedgroupcom Hm, it sounds like you need to change the meta settings as Des suggested using the steps here. Let us know if that doesn’t work!