Question

Onboarding wizzard

• 25 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi!

I’m new to typeform and was wondering whether it could be used as a “setup wizzard”? Is anyone using it this way, and do you have any advice?

Thanks and have a good day!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MarieOne Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. Do you mind sharing a bit more about how you’d like the form to operate as a setup wizard? Thanks in advance! :grinning:

Badge +5

Hello @MarieOne we’re here to help. Let us know if you need further assistance!

Thanks for your replies. I have an online solution and I want to improve onboarding and help my users finalize their setup. I was wondering whether Typeform could be a solution to help me do that: provide dynamic content based on user journey, and collect additional information regarding the intent of usage of my product’s features.

Thank you :)

Badge +5

I think @James might have some inspiration examples for you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @MarieOne 

Nice to see you here! Yes, @Gabriel  I do! Here are some examples off the top of my head that we've featured on our blog before...

• Typeform's own in-app onboarding typeform, which redirects to related templates depending on use case - read about it in the first example here (I noticed Userpilot also featured it in a post which rounds up other examples of cool onboarding flows)

• Pitch's onboarding survey, which is baked into their signup flow. Read about it here

• Superhuman also has a similar flow to identify a user's setup, which is mainly used for pre-qualification, though it could also be applied to a wizard-based customer onboarding. Read about it here.

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions along the way. Would love to see the end result if you end up creating this :grinning:  Best of luck!