Question

Picture choice question type design options

• 29 February 2024
  • 5 replies

How can I make the Icon/image smaller and the text bigger and more readable?

See here:

Thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Bw2 Happy Thursday! We see requests for making the image larger, but not usually smaller. While we don’t have this feature, do you mind sharing a bit more about the use case for smaller images? 

Hi Liz,

The pictures are taking huge screen space, we would to have icons that comes to support the possible answers no taking over them.

The biggest issue is in the mobile version, where you have to scroll down in order to see all possible answers (when you have more than 2 options). - See attached images for example.

How can we create a nice and clean questionnaire, where all of the answers are in the same page while being able to add a small icon to each answer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Bw2 Thank you for sending this over - I see now why the smaller images would be helpful. While we don’t have a feature that would change the layout of the picture choice on mobile, I can share these screenshots and feedback to our product team. 

cool thank you, Do you have a custom css option? (Where I can edit the page by custom css code)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Bw2 I’m afraid not, as we then wouldn’t be able to guarantee what the form would look like. As always, if you think of any other questions, feel free to reach back out!