Answered

Position and layout

• 18 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I'm new to typeform, just purchased the professional plan but I don't seem to have the option to change the position of the question (right, left, middle, etc) or the position of the photo, as shown on the typeform help section or tutorials. In fact, the layout I have looks very very different. Please help!!!

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 March 2021, 20:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Williamg congrats on joining typeform! The ability to change layouts is part of our new builder. Do you happen to see this option in your account? If not, our support team can help add this to your account if you don’t mind contacting them from your account email here

Hi @Williamg congrats on joining typeform! The ability to change layouts is part of our new builder. Do you happen to see this option in your account? If not, our support team can help add this to your account if you don’t mind contacting them from your account email here

Thank kyou very much Liz, I’ll contact them right now!

I have another question, the way my typeform is seen on the mobile version is very akward (see the 3 screen shots from my mobile phone). You can't read the answers, and the photo looks very very tiny, you can’t even distinguish what the photo is. This is so much different than the view on the desktop version. The way the typeform looks doesn't help and doesn't make the most of all my investment. Kindly advise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Williamg thanks for sending those screenshots over! Are you viewing the builder on mobile? If so, I would suggest copying the link to the form and then try to give that a view on your mobile device. Our form builder isn’t quite yet optimized for mobile yet, which might be why it’s looking so funky.