Question

Problem with survey form I'm creating

• 26 February 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’ve gotten to Question 9 on the survey I’m creating (14 questions total), and the form refuses to respond, won’t let me add another question. I’m brand new to Typeform. Am I doing something wrong?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DesignProDiane what browser are your working on? If you can grab a video of the issue, such as by using a service such as Loom, that would be really handy!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Liz. We use Firefox. Sorry that I don’t understand your reference to a video. The entire screen is frozen. Even a drop-down that says “Trial feature added!” I thought I paid for the upgrade when I signed up because I want to use my logo on surveys and I want to share the layout with my VA. In the same drop-down, it says “Upgrade your plan to end your trial and share this Typeform. Then there’s a link that won’t respond when I click on “See Plans.”  I don’t understand.

P.S. I like your quote!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DesignProDiane Do you mind recording a video of the issue? This will help me see what’s happening! :) 

And thanks! I love snacks ha!

Badge +5

Hey @liz!

@DesignProDiane responded to the community email notification and this is what she shared :

There's an issue with Firefox, my preferred browser. I was able to create the survey when I opened up Chrome.

I had a Zoom meeting with my VA, and showed her my screen so we could review the survey. I do have a couple of technical questions:

• How can I add my logo to the first page?
  • Is it possible to have my "dp" on every page (see below for a sample)?
  • I'm attaching screen shots for the next two questions:
    • #6: I want people to be able to fill out what resources they use below I (online forums) and J (magazines); how can we accomplish this?
    • #10: I not only want to capture their email but their name, PLUS I want them to select from multiple-choice options.

Hope this helps moving the conversation forward! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@DesignProDiane Do you mind sharing the screenshots here so I can take a look? In the meantime, I’ll try to answer your questions as best I can. :) 

• How can I add my logo to the first page?
    • We have a handy tutorial here that can walk you through branding your form and some best practices for adding the logo into the background. One thing to note is that it will appear on each page if you add it as the background. 
  • Is it possible to have my "dp" on every page (see below for a sample)?
    • ​​​​​​​If you don’t mind sharing the screenshot again, I can help answer this! :) 
  • I'm attaching screen shots for the next two questions:
    • #6: I want people to be able to fill out what resources they use below I (online forums) and J (magazines); how can we accomplish this?
      • ​​​​​​​While I can’t see the screenshots, I would recommend using our short or long text questions, which would allow your respondent to type in as many options as they would like. 
    • #10: I not only want to capture their email but their name, PLUS I want them to select from multiple-choice options.
      • ​​​​​​​As long as you have the questions set to required, the respondent will have to answer them before they submit the form!
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DesignProDiane just wanted to pop back here to see if you wouldn’t mind sending those screenshots again so I can help. :) 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Liz,

Here are the results I got -- my logo shows up on not only the “welcome” page, but every question page.  Someone sent me written instructions, but I cannot understand them. :disappointed: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@DesignProDiane - it looks like you used the background image option in the Theme edit area, as shown in the image below, 

rather than using the Layout option on Welcome screen to add your logo 

if you use the layout for the welcome screen your logo will appear only on that screen 

hopefully that helps

des