Answered

Propose several endings depending on the answers

Bonjour,

Nous sommes en train de créer un formulaire et nous souhaiterions afficher plusieurs endings à la suite en fonction des réponses apportées au formulaire afin d’éviter de multiplier le nombre d’endings à créer.

Par exemple :

Si réponse 1.a à la question 1 + réponse 2.b à la question 2 + réponse 3.a à la question 3 alors endings = endings réponse 1.a + endings réponse 2.b + endings réponse 3.a (soit 3 slides de réponses différentes)

et non pas 1 seule et même endings qui cumulerait sur 1 seul document réponse 1.a + réponse 2.b + réponse 3.a

Avez-vous déjà connu ce problème et avez-vous trouvé une solution ?

Merci pour vos réponses.

-- Google Translation -- 

Hello,

We are creating a form and we would like to display several endings in a row according to the answers given to the form in order to avoid multiplying the number of endings to be created.

For instance :

If answer 1.a to question 1 + answer 2.b to question 2 + answer 3.a to question 3 then endings = endings answer 1.a + endings answer 2.b + endings answer 3.a (i.e. 3 different answer slides)

and not 1 single and same endings which would cumulate on 1 single document answer 1.a + answer 2.b + answer 3.a

Have you ever experienced this problem and found a solution?

Thank you for your answers.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 9 July 2022, 22:05

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LES OPTICIENS MOBILES Welcome to the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

@john.desborough or @talon256 might be able to help you out with this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@LES OPTICIENS MOBILES @Liz  - need some clarifications on endings: you can’t jump from ending to ending in typeform. 

What you might be thinking of is to move from Statement question to Statement question based on the output and governed by th e logic rules. 

can you sketch this out on a sheet of paper, in Miro or something similar to help with the clarification?

thanks

des

@LES OPTICIENS MOBILES @Liz  - need some clarifications on endings: you can’t jump from ending to ending in typeform. 

What you might be thinking of is to move from Statement question to Statement question based on the output and governed by th e logic rules. 

can you sketch this out on a sheet of paper, in Miro or something similar to help with the clarification?

thanks

des

__

Hello ​​​​​​@john.desborough,
Thanks for your answer, 

We’d like to have several “slide” for endings, and, depending on what the person answered.

i.e :
Let’s say i’m doing a stylist test to define what eyeglasses fits more for the person.
I’ve highlighted the answer the person choose.

1. What is your eyes’color ?
(this question is defining which colors best match with your eyeglasses)

a) blue b) green c) red

2. What’s your face shape ?
(this question is defining which eyeglasses’shapes best suits with your face structure and features)
a) round face b) square face c) triangle face

The endings i’d like to have =
2 slides :
1) Blue eyes match perfectly with … (this or that specific colors)
2) Square face best suits with … (this or that specific shapes)

I don't want to put both answers on the same slide,
otherwise, it will multiply the endings by the number of possible person journeys.

Thanks 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @LES OPTICIENS MOBILES ! You will most likely need to write each combination possibility onto an ending page and then use logic jumps to show the one that applies. 

As always, @john.desborough will have better insight on this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@LES OPTICIENS MOBILES - despite @Liz  and her ‘insight’ pun lol… 

you can’t go to multiple ‘endings’ in the typeform page/block structure. you COULD use a series of statement pages to show the sequence of info pages you are describing and THEN send the user to an ending page or redirect if you have a question page like this: “so you liked what you saw? are you ready to order? if so click here….”