Answered

Questionnaire progress

• 21 May 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi,

Could you please advise if Typeform allows to design a type of progress/summary bar (e.g. on the left side) to see how the questions have already been answered. 

I would like the users to quickly go to the question that they would like to correct without pressing up/down arrows.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 May 2021, 20:56

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Bartalright welcome to the community! Would the progress bar in the settings work for you? 

The downside is they would have to still use the arrows or scroll to go back. 

Thank you Liz.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Of course, @Bartalright ! Is there anything else I can help answer for you? :grinning:

Hi @Liz , I’m exactly looking for the “Proportional progress bar” but my “setting” don’t have the “proportional” option.

How can I activate that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sophy Thanks for stopping by! Our product team has removed the options for the progress bar since the original version seemed to confuse respondents. I hope this helps explain why you’re not seeing these options in your form settings. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @Liz, to piggyback off this question: is it possible to customize the progress bar in any way? Apart from just adding/removing it. 

Thanks!

Jackson

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@ActionJackson We don’t have options for customizing the progress bar, I’m afraid. 😪