Quiz Translations URL Redirect

Hi there, 

I have a quiz that will be available in 24 languages. I would like the user to first be asked which language they would like to take the quiz in. Then they would be redirected to the quiz (which would be in a different typeform) in that language. I am basing this idea of off the third suggestion on this page “A clever twist: use multiple typeforms”

As the page instructs: “ 7. Click the + sign next to Endings and choose Redirect to URL. You'll need a Typeform Plus plan or above to see this option”

My issue is: I cannot see the “Redirect to URL” option for my end screen although I obtain a plus plan. 

Any ideas?

I’d also be interested to know if others have done something similar with quizes/forms in many languages

Thank you in advance for any help

Liz 1 year ago

Hi @maryEVF Happy Wednesday! The automatic redirect options is a feature we’re slowly rolling out to all accounts. If you don’t see it in your account yet, our support team can add it to your account manually if you contact them here😁

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @maryEVF Happy Wednesday! The automatic redirect options is a feature we’re slowly rolling out to all accounts. If you don’t see it in your account yet, our support team can add it to your account manually if you contact them here. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @maryEVF! Hope the support team can add this feature to your account asap. In the meantime, I'm very curious to know more about your form! 24 languages, wow, that's a lot!! Make sure to send us the link so we can give you some feedback! 😉