Question

Recall images across form

• 20 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

It’s possible to recall word based information from one page of a form to another, but it doesn’t seem to be possible to recall an image from the ‘my gallery’. (Yes the ‘my gallery will save your images so you don’t have the re-upload), Having the option to recall would be a great timesaver. I am looking to use the same image on five pages of a form. Anyone got any hacks to work around this?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @hugob. Happy Tuesday! 

I'd love to help but I'm not sure if I completely understand what you mean. The images you uploaded should appear in "My gallery" whenever you check that tab. Would you mind elaborating on the issue you're facing with that? Once I have a better understanding, I'll be able to advise further =) 

Userlevel 1

Hi Mariana, 

ah sorry for not being clearer. 

Yes, the images appear in the ‘my gallery’. That’s no issue. 

I would like to be able to recall an image uploaded, across the layout of multiple pages within a form. Does that make sense? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi Mariana, 

ah sorry for not being clearer. 

Yes, the images appear in the ‘my gallery’. That’s no issue. 

I would like to be able to recall an image uploaded, across the layout of multiple pages within a form. Does that make sense? 

@hugob - are you thinking along the lines of @imagenameingallery ?? similar to @q1answer or @recallvariable

??

i would agree that would be a good thing but i do not think it is possible at this point in time

des

Userlevel 1

Hey des, yeah i guess so. You can recall text and numbers, why not images… says the no-code guy 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey des, yeah i guess so. You can recall text and numbers, why not images… says the no-code guy 

you and me both no-code … 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I totally get the no-code ha! Sadly this isn’t a feature we currently have, but I would suggest sharing it here. :grinning: