Answered

Repeated measure design

• 22 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Is there any way to have people under take a set of questions, take a skills lesson and then undertake a duplicate set of questions to enable a repeated measure design ?

icon

Best answer by Harsh 22 July 2023, 21:39

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @Lucy Lou 

I am assuming you are asking the participants their email (or something else to uniquely identify them) at the beginning of the form

Upon completion of the Typeform, redirect the user to your “skill lesson”.

Once the skill lesson is complete then redirect the user back to the same Typeform URL

You would as such get 2 entries per email address i.e first entry would be before they take the skill lesson and second would be post them taking the skill lesson

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lucy Lou I hope you’re doing well! Were you able to give the solution above a try? 

Hi, yes thank you, it worked well.  An additional question - Is there anyway to automate sending the results back to the user if they supply their email address ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lucy Lou Yes! You can do this using our follow ups feature. 😀

Hi, the follow up feature worked well, but at the end of my survey there are x3 endings i.e low / medium / high is there a feature to add the ending to the feedback also, as at the moment all it is feeding back is the total score which doesnt make much sense, I would prefer it fed back which ending they received.
Thanks in advance for all your help :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lucy Lou - here’s a short quiz that shows you how you might want to use the follow-ups feature to send the user an email upon submission that has details about the specific ending to which your quiz took them. 

i set up the follow-ups as in the picture - four in total: 

• if the user chooses A 
  • if the user chooses B
  • if the user chooses C 
  • and if the user choice is NOT A and is NOT C - to show that you can add conditions

in this example, here’s the trigger for if the user chooses A

and the action set up - note in the email that the ending “high” is called out - that is choice A

this is the same for choosing B and C and setting up the triggers. 

for the conditional trigger, here’s the screen shot 

this is a very simple example and will work if you use a long series of questions and then evaluate the score when routing a user to an ending - base the email on the ending to which they are sent in the quiz. 

hope that helps. 

des