Skip to main content

I’ve had a form set up for several months now, and self-notifications have been coming through no problem until this week.

We don’t seem to be getting any emails into our inbox, even though responses are still coming through...have checked spam filters etc but no luck

Any ideas?

Hi @team.olio Thanks for stopping by! :grinning: Oftentimes, the easiest fix is making sure the publish button has been clicked. If you haven’t already published the form, you’ll want to be sure to do so! If that isn’t working, our lovely support team can look on the backend to see if the email address has been unsubscribed, and they can be contacted here. Just be sure to contact them from your account email! 

The same is happening to me. After I migrated to my new website, I stopped receiving my self-notifications e-mails. I have already checked with the website provider and all is fine. Also did some configurations on Google suite, where my e-mail is hosted, but nothing happened. I am trying to contact Typeform support, but I couldn’t see any e-mails where I can talk about my issue. Only FAQs and this forum, which I hope that someone from the support reads and answers me. Thank you.

@ejoelson - this comes from a user who has had a similar problem before

I just republished the typeform and all worked properly after that. 

support team can look on the backend to see if the email address has been unsubscribed, and they can be contacted here. Just be sure to contact them from your account email! 

des

I have just republished but it didn’t work. After I republished, I submitted a new form but it didn’t reach my inbox. The link you shared takes me again to the same page where I can’t find the answer to my problem. Wouldn’t be a support@typeform.com or similar e-mail where someone from Typeform support team could do a deep analysis of my problem?

@ejoelson - this comes from a user who has had a similar problem before

I just republished the typeform and all worked properly after that. 

support team can look on the backend to see if the email address has been unsubscribed, and they can be contacted here. Just be sure to contact them from your account email! 

des

@ejoelson did you click on the Contact Support button and get to this form: https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

the button is on the page in the link above. 

that’s currently the method they use. 

des