Skip to main content
Answered

Template for serial surveys

• 29 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Hey Community,

I am developing a range of 9 surveys that will follow each others. It would be great if I could work in a template for these specific surveys - so I should only change design, font, photo etc. in one place regarding the content I wish to be identical across the 9 surveyes.

Best! Martin

Hi @martinbjustesen Love your quote!!

What kind of form are you building? We have quite a few templates here, but if you don’t mind sharing more information about the form, I can help narrow down some template options. :grin:

Hi Liz,

Thank you very much :) 

However I am not quite sure I worded my question right - I will try again: You know when working in for instance Powerpoint, you can design a default page that will be the same for all slides in the specific presentation. I am looking for the same opportunity here, so I can work with all 9 surveys in range. When I have a modification - like to the design, font etc. - that I want to add to all 9 surveys, I should just change it in 1 place. 

I hope this make sense :)

Best! Martin

Oh! Yes, that makes much more sense. In the builder, you can create your own template and then apply this to any of the forms. If you make a change to your template, it will update on all the forms that you’ve applied it to. 

Thank you ver much, Liz :sunglasses:

Not a problem, @martinbjustesen ! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy to help!