Question

Typeform Customization

• 5 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I am explaining my business case requirement below. Please advise how can this be achieved on Typeform.

We have around 100+ employees who are working on field at various client premises.

We need to collect feedback about the performance of each of these employees from the Client point of contacts.

We have multiple scenarios here such as:

• 1 employee managed by one client contact

• 5 employees managed by one specific client contact

• 10 of our employees managed by a single client contact

We want to be able to send out a Typeform to one client contact for each of the employees managed by him. 

For Eg: 

Scenario 1, client contact should receive 1 email with 1 Typeform link to request feedback about employee 1

Scenario 3, client contact should receive 1 email with 10 Typeform links pertaining to employee 1, employee 2 ....employee 10.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sruti S Thanks for stopping by the community! First, I would suggest reading about workspaces and users, as this might be helpful for separating forms from employees and clients. 

Second, how are you planning to send the forms to the clients? Are you currently using a CRM system? 

Hi @Liz , thanks for writing in.

1. The Workspaces and Users article did not seem relevant to me as I do not need to separate forms for employees and clients. I have one typeform to be sent to Clients. I just need the form to be sent to every client contact with respective employee names customized into it.
    1. I have already tried hidden fields to include a client name and employee name.
    2. URL is like this https://7ps5w6w369b.typeform.com/to/p8oaJHB1#client_poc_name=xxxxx&resource_name=xxxxx
  2. Yes, I plan to use CRM to auto-populate the Hidden fields.
    1. In CRM, I have the Client contacts and email ID. I will create another custom text field that maps the employee names to each client contact.
    2. URL in the email campaign on CRM will be something like this: https://7ps5w6w369b.typeform.com/to/p8oaJHB1#client_poc_name={{contact.first_name}} &resource_name={{employee.full_name}}
    3. this will let me satisfy the Scenario 1 that I mentioned. But I am clueless about Scenario 2 and 3.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sruti S Oh got it! Hidden fields will definitely get the job done. 

As for your other scenarios, this isn’t a feature we currently offer. Though, which CRM are you using? Possibly you could add the typeform links into a field in their profiles and then have those auto-populate in an email within the CRM? 

Hi @Liz ,

I am using FreshSales CRM (product of Freshworks Inc).

I am able to setup everything perfectly for Scenario 1. I am stuck on the other scenarios.

I didn’t quite understand your Are you suggesting that I create 10 custom fields, insert 10 typeform links in the email body; and allow CRM to auto populate the typeform links with corresponding custom field values.

Regards,

Sruti

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sruti S Ok, got it! And yes, that would be correct. The best automated way to do this would be to create those custom fields so it could input the URLs.