Answered

Typeform Hiden field to appear in Trello (typeform answers)

• 17 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello team,

I would like to get access to my hidden fields into my trello card response get from Typeform.

Scenario : want to use an url using hidden field with a name of a service fixed for the customer. I want this name of service to appear in my Trello answer for back office to get access to it.

Do you have any ideas or solutions to do so ? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 May 2023, 17:05

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @maximegautier great question!

At the moment I don’t think our Trello integration supports elements like hidden fields, I think it will only pass the answers to questions through to a card.

I’m going to tag @Liz here just in case she knows more!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Getting instead total @score would be enough for me so - 

If you have any solutions 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @maximegautier What Grace said is correct. Do you have a score variable already added to your form? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Liz,

Thanks for helping - 

As i succeed to transform my hidden field into Score - now my need is to get my final score to Trello card results. Still stuck out there

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @maximegautier Our native integration doesn’t support hidden fields or the score (mentioned here), but I would suggest using Zapier to pass that data through. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is there any expert to setup Zapier for this specific task ? 

I am not even sure Zapier can do it,

I have no knowledge and use Typeform in my all business. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @maximegautier Zapier should be able to! We don’t have any Zapier experts that I know of, but they do have an expert list here: https://zapier.com/experts

I would suggest giving the zap a go yourself first though, as they thankfully make the setup really easy and navigate you through it.