Answered

TypeForm on Multiple Sites?

• 4 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello! I am planning on buying a package and had the following question, I will have a few websites I plan on using TypeForm for: 

One website is a Registered Nursing School website I will use to sell two practice tests each with 115 questions. 

Second website will be a Fruit Tree website I will use to ask users to add fruit information (variety, taste, color, etc), add a picture and then add into our online database of fruits once reviewed by admin. 

Third website will simply obtain email addresses for a mailing list.

Can any one TypeForm subscription perform these three requests? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 September 2021, 17:44

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @oball23! Welcome to the Typeform Community! :hugging:

I'm glad you're planning to use Typeform for so many purposes! 

I advise you to take a look at our plans and pricing on this page. Over there, you'll see exactly the characteristics of each plan. I'm sure it'd be useful for you to make a better decision.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help! Wishing you a great week! :blue_heart:

I am looking for a specific answer to my questions please. I did not find these answers in your characteristics page. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @oball23! Thanks for your reply! :muscle_tone2:

Sorry if my answer wasn’t specific enough. It’s difficult however to give a straight answer without knowing more about your use cases. For example:

• How many responses are you expecting every month?
  • Would you want to use advanced embed features? If so, which ones?
  • Will you use advanced integrations like FB pixel, GA, Salesforce etc?
  • Do you want to track the drop-off rate?

Regarding the Registered Nursing School website, if you just want to test questions that is totally possible. But we need to know more about how that form would work. E.g. Do you need a certain type of logic?Also, if you want to include a video or an image in every one of the 115 questions + hundreds of logic + calculation,  your form may take some time to load. 

The same applies to the Fruit Tree website. We do have a file upload question but bear in mind that it’s one file only in every file upload question. 

Finally, for the third website, what you want to do is 100% achievable. We have an Email block that does exactly that. How does that sound? Do you have more questions? :wink:

First, thanks for the great response, it really helps me. 

Responses maybe 100-300 a month in total for all these sites combined. 

No advanced embed features, just using WordPress. Do I need Zapier to integrate into the websites? 

Maybe some advanced integrations in FB, is this complicated? 

Yes, track the drop off rate.  

For the nursing website, no media in most, maybe 15% will have media. 

Fruit website, one file upload per question is okay. 

So my question is can anyone package accomplish these goals? Can I purchase one package to accomplish my goal for all three sites? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @oball23 Stopping by here to help answer your questions! :grinning:

If you’d like to include the Facebook Pixel integration and tracking the drop-off rates, you’ll need our Business plan, which you can read more about here. Though, you can embed the form onto Wordpress using any of our plans, so if embedding the form and the file upload are your biggest needs, then any of our paid plans will work for this. 

It may be handy to start with our Basic plan to get a feel for the product and see how it works for you, and then you can upgrade from there to use some of the other features mentioned. Of course, you could dive right into our Business plan, but it may be helpful to get acquainted with the regular features first. 

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

1. If the study was nonexperimental, why did the researcher opt not to intervene? If the study was cause-probing, which criteria for inferring causality were potentially compromised? Was a retrospective or prospective design used, and was such a design appropriate?

2. Was the study longitudinal or cross-sectional? Were the number and timing of data collection points appropriate?

3. What did the researcher do to control confounding participant characteristics, and were the procedures effective? What are the threats to the study's internal validity? Did the design enable the researcher to draw causal inferences about the relationship between the independent variable and the outcome?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dpmodar Prasad Meena Do you need help with a Typeform?