Want to Enhancing User Engagement by Integrating Typeform in Subway Surfers Mobile Games Blog

• 25 July 2023
  • 8 replies

I hope you're all having a fantastic day! I'm currently exploring ways to boost user engagement and interaction within my mobile gaming blog which has info about Subway Surfers initially. Has anyone experimented with incorporating Typeform-like elements directly into their website. How can we leverage this approach to collect user feedback, preferences, or even game-related data in a fun and interactive way? I'm curious to know if there's any potential for integration between Typeform on this blog. 

I'm eager to hear your experiences, ideas, and any tips on how we can bring the interactive magic of Typeform to my mobile gaming blog, with a focus on enhancing user engagement and overall gaming experience.

by Subwayapk

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jasmine Happy Tuesday! This sounds really cool. I had never heard of Subway Surfers before - looks like a fun game!

@cpeak5000 might inspire some ideas with their post below: 

We’re also working on something called Formless, which I think might actually be a bit more suited for this. One of our colleagues made a fun game out of their form that was highly interactive thanks to the nature of the way Formless works. 

@James @john.desborough any other creative ideas? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jasmine - embedding a typeform on your blog will be a function of what your blog site software supports. You should be able to use one of the methods supported by Typeform to do that. 

There are a lot of examples that @James can point to where companies have used Typeform on their websties - you can find a bunch of them in this collection but there might be specific ones that @James might call out

des

Jasmine you're doing something extra ordinary! Marvellous job. I had never heard of Subway Surfers before too - I probably think the Subway Surfers game is awesome.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @jasmine oh man, I used to love a bit of Subways Surfers back in the day. Such a fun game, but I haven’t played it for ages. I might have to download it again and see if it’s still as enjoyable!

In terms of using Typeform to engage people with your blog, the mind boggles what’s possible. Here are a few ideas off the top of my head:

• Integrate a “how well do you know Subway Surfers?” quiz to keep people on your site. For an example of how this could look check out the language quizzes that Test Your Language has embedded on their site
  • Do some kind of “which Subway Surfers character are you quiz” - these are generally super viral and are great for getting people to share their details to add them to your newsletter, for example. Check out Baked In’s “Which royal are you” quiz for a bit of inspiration.
  • Have people post their high scores in a typeform (make them upload a screenshot using the File Upload block) and then have some kind of leaderboard on the site. This could help to gamify your site and generate more interactions.
  • Collect feedback about your site. Use a typeform to ask people what they’d want to see and how they would improve it.
  • You could even create a feedback survey for the game itself, send it all over to the developers of the game and maybe ask for an interview with them in exchange, where they address some of the gamers’ concerns. This in itself could make for interesitng, viral content.

Just some thoughts. Would love to hear how you get on with this and what you create. We are more than happy to help you figure things out along the way, so keep us posted. Good luck!!!

@jasmine - embedding a typeform on your blog will be a function of what your blog site software supports. You should be able to use one of the methods supported by Typeform to do that. 

There are a lot of examples that @James can point to where companies have used Typeform on their websties - you can find a bunch of them in this collection but there might be specific ones that @James might call out

des

Thanks for mentioning case studies.

Jasmine you're doing something extra ordinary! Marvellous job. I had never heard of Subway Surfers before too - I probably think the Subway Surfers game is awesome.

Yeah it is a really fun game.

Hey @jasmine oh man, I used to love a bit of Subways Surfers back in the day. Such a fun game, but I haven’t played it for ages. I might have to download it again and see if it’s still as enjoyable!

In terms of using Typeform to engage people with your blog, the mind boggles what’s possible. Here are a few ideas off the top of my head:

• Integrate a “how well do you know Subway Surfers?” quiz to keep people on your site. For an example of how this could look check out the language quizzes that Test Your Language has embedded on their site
  • Do some kind of “which Subway Surfers character are you quiz” - these are generally super viral and are great for getting people to share their details to add them to your newsletter, for example. Check out Baked In’s “Which royal are you” quiz for a bit of inspiration.
  • Have people post their high scores in a typeform (make them upload a screenshot using the File Upload block) and then have some kind of leaderboard on the site. This could help to gamify your site and generate more interactions.
  • Collect feedback about your site. Use a typeform to ask people what they’d want to see and how they would improve it.
  • You could even create a feedback survey for the game itself, send it all over to the developers of the game and maybe ask for an interview with them in exchange, where they address some of the gamers’ concerns. This in itself could make for interesitng, viral content.

Just some thoughts. Would love to hear how you get on with this and what you create. We are more than happy to help you figure things out along the way, so keep us posted. Good luck!!!

Wow, thank you so much for these fantastic suggestions on using Typeform to engage people with my blog! I'm really excited to try them out, especially since Subway Surfers has such a nostalgic charm for many players.

The idea of having a "how well do you know Subway Surfers?" quiz sounds like a great way to keep visitors on my site while also testing their knowledge about the game. I'll definitely check out the Test Your Language quizzes for some inspiration.

The "which Subway Surfers character are you?" quiz idea sounds like a lot of fun, and you're right, these types of quizzes tend to go viral. It's an awesome way to encourage people to share their details and subscribe to my newsletter.

The concept of a high score leaderboard is brilliant! Having players upload their scores through a Typeform and displaying them on the site will definitely gamify the experience and create more interactions.

Collecting feedback about my site and the game through Typeform surveys is such a valuable suggestion. It will help me understand what my audience wants to see and how I can improve both the blog and the game content.

And you've taken it a step further with the idea of creating a feedback survey for the game developers. That's a brilliant way to generate interesting and viral content while addressing gamers' concerns.

I can't thank you enough for sharing these creative and engaging ideas. I'm really looking forward to implementing them on my blog and seeing how they resonate with the audience.

I'll definitely keep you posted on my progress, and if I have any questions along the way, I'll be sure to reach out. Your support means a lot to me!

Thanks again for being so helpful, and I'm excited to see where this journey takes me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad it was helpful @jasmine 😃 And yes, do come back and share your creations – I’d personally love to take a Subway Surfers quiz (I will have to download and play the game again first to refresh my memory haha). Good luck!