Skip to main content
Answered

Way to Combine Different Survey Results in One Document?

• 8 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi there,  I could use your help.  I am building an online course and want to embed  different surveys throughout the course to collect responses from learners.  I would like all the surveys to be compiled into one document at the end, so that it appears as if it is a workbook that reflects the answers to the surveys they gave during the course.  Is this possible with Typeform?

@lsanborn - welcome to the community from a fellow user

This would be possible to do in Google Sheets, via the Connect integration. Here’s what my thinking process (guided by the 7 other voices in my head) suggests is possible

• you would create the first typeform and connect it to the sheet
  • you would create each subsequent typeform and connect it to the SAME google sheet - each one would appear as an additional tab in the Sheet
  • if each student has a unique identifier that is assigned to them for tracking ie email address or student id, they could enter it into the typeform (or it could be passed to them as part of a hidden field) 
    • this would allow you to create a separate google sheet for each student and copy the data records from the quiz/survey ‘data dump’ sheet, based on query  so that you could create the report for each student

requires some set up and then report creation but it is do-able with minimal integration to tools. 

just a thought

des