Answered

Why does typeform ignore intentional white spaces?

• 28 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello, I want to start with showing my gratitude to the Typeform team, this product has really helped innovate and streamline our company processes!

I specifically am reaching more so to figure out how to keep intentional white spacing in questions. The scenario that I am in is that I am trying to build an interactive power point and am trying to put nested bullet points. 

For example : 
● Teamwork

○ insert nested statement 

The issue occurs that when I am creating the page in typeform, the white spaces are clearly visible and then once I publish the form, the white spacing disappears.

after I publish the typeform that previous example will look like:

● Teamwork

○ insert nested statement 

Does anyone know of how to fix this issue? I’ve tried to use ASCII/Uni Code white spaces but that didn’t work.

Thanks,

Antwon.

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 6 October 2022, 11:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @antwonthedev Do you mind sharing screenshots so we can take a look at what you’re seeing? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @antwonthedev! Hope you're having a nice day! Don't forget to send us some screenshots so we can understand more about the issue. Thanks!

Hello @Liz & @Gabi Amaral, here is some screenshots :

Notice when I am inside the actual typeform, that the pointer finger is no longer pointing at the white space but pointing at the bullet point instead (because the white space disappeared for some reason) @Liz & @Gabi Amaral 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @antwonthedev! have you tried publishing your form to see if this white space is still there? Sometimes this might help!