Answered

Why is response time so slow today?

• 11 January 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

There is nothing showing on the status page but Typeform is really really slow responding today and I continually get this message showing up as I am working on a typeform: 

I KNOW that i am the only one working on this form and am not logged into my other computer. 

This has been going on for the past 90 minutes (10:15 am - 11:45 am eastern time)

des

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 13 January 2022, 21:24

View original

8 replies

Badge +5

Still having issues @john.desborough ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel continued up until 3pm eastern and then i was done for the working day session .. i will see later tonight when i get back into creating some additional forms.. 

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

When you can, don't forget to let us know if this is still happening! @john.desborough 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral - it happened again from about 930pm eastern till 11 and then it appeared to resolve. and it is fine this morning .. 

i had diagnostics running at this end and while i was showing that there were no issues on my machines on in the latency from my home office through to my network provider (I was running at the typical bandwidth/speed test levels on the network in the house and pinging the service provider’s connect point) and no outages or degradation reported by my service provider. 

But i am seeing other folks in the community voicing complaints about service issues this morning ie between 630 and 7 am eastern time.. 

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral  @Liz -  am starting to see degradation over the last hour (11am eastern through to 12:05pm eastern)

latest was a not that said “we are experiencing technical issue. trying to save again in 10-9-8-7 seconds..”

was saving some logic rules and the message came up and this is what i see on the screen (should show the logic map

when i go back into the Branching and Logic area, the save was effective but this is not great.. i will also raise a support ticket. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @john.desborough There was scheduled maintenance earlier this morning (my morning) (re the status page here), but if you’re still experiencing this issue, let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - this was all happening yesterday .. today seems to be fine in terms of response. (and my home network is running slower to the network node. just sayin… )

This was all well before the maintenance period - and i had raised a ticket with the support team and they have been in touch as well. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah ok perfect, glad to hear, @john.desborough ! Let us know if you notice anything slow again.