Answered

workspace column Questions

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi, in the workspace overview of all the forms, in list view, there is a column “Questions”

In 1 form it shows 15, where there are also 15 questions.

but in several other forms it show 1 or 2 but there are many more questions. 

So what indicates the workspace column “ Questions” in the listview. 

Kind regards, Hein

icon

Best answer by jvh 15 June 2022, 11:51

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Hein Meijer Could you send a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Liz, thank you for your quick response.

I ment this column

Kind regards, Hein

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Hein Meijer - not sure if this could be the cause but have all of those forms been published or do they have some draft changes? The question total might not update until all changes have been published.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @jvh then that can be the case indeed. These forms are not published jet. We are still exploring :)

And that is the reasons these kind of questions pop-up :)

Thanks a lot for your quick response.

regards, Hein

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you, @jvh And let us know if you think of any other questions, @Hein Meijer !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Hein Meijer! How are you? Make sure to share your form with us once it's published. We'd love to take a look at it and give you some feedback on it! Hope you have a great day. 😊

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I am still in the learning 'mood', but these 2 we are about starting to use;

they are Dutch, if that's not a problem :)

1. 1 form generates a long link, the other a short link, I don't know why…
  2. Depending on the route (logic), I ask for a phone number and an e-mail address. I want the visitor to fill that in immediately, so I have to make several questions of it since the header text above it has to be different every time. 

How do I solve this in Hubspot. Do I have to create extra fields there? Once I have selected the e-mail field, I cannot select it again with another link between question and field. 
    That would be the best thing to do, because the person who fills in the form is always assigned to only one of the questions in question.

https://form.typeform.com/to/aeiczlBd#hubspot_utk=xxxxx&hubspot_page_name=xxxxx&hubspot_page_url=xxxxx

https://form.typeform.com/to/uzBwsa9o

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Hein Meijer The first form looks to be connected to Hubspot, so the longer link includes hidden fields to pass information to your Hubspot account. 

As for your second question, are you having two email fields in the form? If you don’t mind clarifying that part a bit, that will help me understand better. Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Liz, yes that is right, in the form are 2 stops to leave your e-mailadres. 

One is if you follow route 1 and want more info

Two is if you don't want info now, but maybe in future

So it depend on the logic route one follows to which e-mail field I am leading them.

So in hubspot I have 1 regular e-mail address and that I use for option ONE. 

And I made an extra e-mail address field, but that one is not showing up in the typeform connection options. That list is only showing a few of the the default hubspot fields. 

So it would be nice if all the hubspot fields were connectable. 

If you need more info, let me know :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Hein Meijer Is the second email field in Hubspot a text field? If not, you’ll want to change it to this (since it’s only possible to connect one actual email field). 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Liz yes, I checked them, they are all from the type “e-mail” 

But it seems that only the standaard hubspot field show up to connect. Field I made extra by myself on hubspot don't show up to make an conncetion with.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Hein Meijer If they are both an email field, you will need to change one to be a text field in Hubspot in order for this to work (as it’s only possible to connect with one email field).