Skip to main content

AI Chatbot Query

• 1 July 2024
  • 7 replies

A quick question on using the AI Chatbot function. If using this option, would the information be contained or held within a secure / closed environment? If I understand it correctly, this integrates the use of ChatGPT? I am just wondering about sensitive client information and making sure the information remains in a private and secure environment as opposed to becoming share in an open source environment. If so, I can look at just using the other options, but just wouldn’t mind learning more on this.

Thanks!

Ash

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ash.NZ happy Monday, and great question! Let me do some digging and find out where it’s stored - will get back to you asap 😊

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks Grace, greatly appreciated. 

I also have a little bit of an interesting one. A client I have built a videoask for is getting the following advertisement showing up on the screen. They are on the Grow plan. It seems to only show when the VideoAsk is set on desktop to display across the page like the following (below) a couple of seconds after it has loaded. Is it possible to remove this in the settings somewhere, or is this a technical glitch? It seems like this advertisement should only display on a free plan. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Ash.NZ is it coming up in place of the end screen? Or before the videoask completes? If you’re able to share the URL to where it’s embedded it would be good to have a look 🤓

If you want the search information to be indexed when using Chatgpt, you normally need to fill in the permission box, but I do not know how the system works here. Although I'm not sure, I think the information will remain confidential.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @grace, thanks for assisting. It is coming up just after the VideoAsk loads (at the very start). However, I have a sneaking suspicion something is up with my computer or specifically my Google Chrome. As it didn’t repeat the issue when I opened it on Microsoft Edge on the same computer. I will private message you the link to the staging site so you can see if it does the same for you. If not, then it is probably a ‘me only’ kind of issue of some gremlin in my system!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

haha 😈 ok thanks @Ash.NZ I can check it out and see if I get the same thing. Definitely shouldn’t be happening though so lets do some testing just in case!

Also, I haven’t forgotten about your original question, I’ve tasked the developers with finding out for sure!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks @Grace, that would be appreciated. I have just sent you a DM. That would be great regarding the original question, no stress or pressure, just when you may know is fine :)