Answered

Conectors colour grey / black

• 8 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hola from Spain

Why the conectors colour is black or grey?

Which are the differences?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Grace 9 August 2022, 16:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @IvanLC great question!

Black is for logic going forward and grey is for the logic that goes backwards in the flow (so when you add in your options to go back in the multiple choice steps)

Hope that helps 😊

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Grace again, 

thanks for your reply but then how can you explain me that?

1 => the forward conector is in black

3 => the back conector is in grey and it is a dotted line

But,

2 => the forward conector is in grey (it connects 57 with 21)

Which is the reason?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @IvanLC 

I have to say, the dotted line only appears when there is a lot of logic going on so I’m not very familiar with what it means, so I’m going to ask our design team about it and get back to you.

I think it could be if you’ve got logic going to more than one place from a step, it uses the different colors and the dotted line to show that there are 2 or 3 logic options from that step - but let me confirm all this with the team and give you a proper answer! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @IvanLC 😊 so after checking with the team I can clarify that the dotted line should only appear when you hover over the logic line - to define which one you are looking at.

The black lines indicate forward moving logic and the grey lines indicate backward moving logic. It may seem incorrect with your steps 57 to 21 but I think VideoAsk is going by the numerical value of the step rather than the position of it.

Hope that helps and makes sense!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks a lot for your feedback Grace