Answered

Conversion Rate Differences: Videoask vs Typeform Lead Generation Quiz

• 26 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, I've been using Typeform's lead generation templates and have been getting good results, but I want to try VideoAsk as well. Generally, how have your conversion rates been with VideoAsk? Additionally, have you achieved better results with it compared to lead generation quizzes? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Darnell 26 March 2024, 16:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ozenc thanks for stopping by the community and great to hear you’re considering VideoAsk for lead generation.

In case you haven’t seen it, you might find some good insights in the workshop we ran with fellow community member @Darnell last year:

Darnell shares some of the key benefits he’s found using both Typeform and VideoAsk for creating a well-rounded lead funnel experience, so I think it could be a good starting point! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Grace, appreciate you sharing my content with @Ozenc!

Also, your question around conversion rates is a good one. While I haven’t yet tested lead gen quizzes with TF, I’ve def seen very solid click-through and completion rates with my videoasks.

People really enjoy interacting videos, asynchronous videos are still an underutilized marketing tools, and I get compliments all the time about the ‘choose your adventure’ style of walking leads through my offerings.

If you’d like to see examples of a few of mines, just LMK; otherwise, best wishes with it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for sharing your learnings @Darnell 🤗

Let us know if that helps @Ozenc and if you have any more questions!