Answered

Create a product purchase request which we can create a purchase order on our system

• 10 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi. We sell various products and want to use a VideoAsk to introduce the client to the product. There will be a prompt to purchase. However, we do not use a virtual store. Instead, an admin needs to create a sale and connect it to a client on our system (Jane app).

Therefore, I would like the button “Purchase x” open a for where we collect contact info (name, email, phone) as well as number of products requested and have it include pricing information. When submitted, we can then have the invoice created on the back end and collect from the client.

How can we do this? Thank you!!

icon

Best answer by Grace 10 April 2023, 11:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Z.N. thanks for stopping by the community!

I think you could use the videoask to ask a series of question about what products the customer would like to purchase, and their contact information to inform the sale. 

I’m not familiar with Jane app, but you might be able to use something like Zapier or Make to connect the videoask with your client system which could help automate the sales process - but that might depend on what information you need to send to it from the videoask. 

We have a Help Center article here which gives an example of using VideoAsk to take your customers on a tour of your product, this might give you some ideas of how you’d like to set it up. Let me know if you’ve got more questions though 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Z.N. Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. Were you able to give VideoAsk a try for your store? Let us know if you still need help!