Does this use case make sense? (Marketplace App)

Hey everyone. 

Do you think VideoAsk would be suitable for this use case?

1. On-demand marketplace app matching families with carers
  2. Carers have profiles which families view.
  3. We provide carers with a VideoAsk link where they can answer a set of questions to create their own video.
  4. We then download the videos and then upload them to the carer’s app profile, for the families to view.

Question: 

When publishing a video - is it possible in the edit to show the Viewer the questions being asked, before they see the respondents answer?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Grace.H 1 year ago

Hey @alast ✋

Grace from the VideoAsk team here. Thanks so much for posting your question.

Yes, I definitely think that this sounds like a great use case for VideoAsk! You could create a videoask with a standardized set of questions which you can send out to each carer. You can then review the video responses, download them manually (or automatically using Zapier) and upload them to your carer profiles, as you mentioned.

Currently we don’t have the ability to combine the original question videos with the responses within VideoAsk directly. However, you could download all the videos and use a separate video editing tool to combine those into one video before uploading that to the profile.

This type of feature is something that has been requested before by other VideoAsk users and I’ve added a +1 on your behalf to the feature request that exists for this. 

Let me know if you have any other questions about this 😊

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @alast ✋

Grace from the VideoAsk team here. Thanks so much for posting your question.

Yes, I definitely think that this sounds like a great use case for VideoAsk! You could create a videoask with a standardized set of questions which you can send out to each carer. You can then review the video responses, download them manually (or automatically using Zapier) and upload them to your carer profiles, as you mentioned.

Currently we don’t have the ability to combine the original question videos with the responses within VideoAsk directly. However, you could download all the videos and use a separate video editing tool to combine those into one video before uploading that to the profile.

This type of feature is something that has been requested before by other VideoAsk users and I’ve added a +1 on your behalf to the feature request that exists for this. 

Let me know if you have any other questions about this 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @alast jumping in here too to say this is a great idea, will you let us know how you get on with using VideoAsk in your app? Would love to hear any feedback you have! 🙌