Answered

scroll through the questionnaire using only 1 key on the keyboard

• 16 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, I would like to scroll through the questionnaire/survey using only 1 key on the keyboard (without the mouse). Is it possible ?
icon

Best answer by Grace 20 January 2023, 14:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Valentin PONCET welcome to the community 👋

I think it’s a bit tricky to do with the keyboard for a videoask as it will depend on the answer type, unless you are wanting to scroll through without answering, in which case that wouldn’t be possible with a videoask. 

Let me know if you’ve got more questions about this though!

Thanks Grace for the response. I want to use only answers in video format. I want to simplify the quiz to make it as accessible as possible for senior people (75/90 years old) so as simple as possible. If you have other ideas to simplify as best as possible and avoid too many clicks to be made, I am interested in your idea. thank you very much.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Valentin PONCET it wouldn’t be possible to avoid the clicks all together, as when someone answers via video they need to click to start recording and also to confirm they are happy for the video to be submitted. 

Hopefully the button options are pretty clear so everyone can understand how to respond, but you might also want to think about editing the custom language and text prompts so they make sense for your videoask (and for your audience) you can read more about how to do that here.

Hope that helps, but let us know if you have any other questions 😊