Answered

Stripe Payment

• 18 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi guys,

is it possible to use the Stripe integration only for single and fix amount payments?
What I am looking for is a way to charge clients on the bases of: Did the already do a payment, not charge them if contact form is filled in with the same name…, a way to directly charge a subscription in this step.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 20 March 2023, 16:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @contastic.live good to see you again! 

I don’t think you can natively use contact variables to influence whether someone sees the Stripe step, gonna call in @andrew_videoask here as I’m wondering if you could set something up using Make to create a rule maybe? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @contastic.live, great question!

This isn’t currently possible within videoask itself. However, you can certainly use a workaround to accomplish your goal.

Here’s the workflow I would create (using a tool like Make.com):

• VideoAsk A: Ask user to enter contact details
  • Send contact details to Make.com, where you can reference a database of your customers
  • If the entered contact details exist in the database, redirect to VideoAsk B (for existing customers)
  • If the entered contact details do not exist in the database, redirect to VideoAsk C (where you charge respondents, add their information to your customer database, and redirect to VideoAsk B)