Answered

Various NPS Scales just bellow each other needed

• 13 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi there,

In our survey we ask clients of the importance of various topics, lets say at least 5. If they dont see them all next to each other, they can not fill it our right. Maybe they give topic 1 a 10 and 4 steps later they see topic 5 and think its more importnat than topic 1. To work out clients priorrities its very importnat that we can create various NPS Scales just bellow each other so the client finaly compares as well the importance of the different topics with each other.

How can we sort this problem best?

Thanks for your help in advance

Lorenz

icon

Best answer by Grace 16 October 2023, 10:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lorenz Nenning - it may not be exactly an NPS question but you could use a matrix question to give you that sort of grid - say 1-5 across the top and things like price, service, warranty down the left ie the topics.. 

that would give you the scores for each on one page. You could not perform any logic rules in typeform with the matrix question but you can export or connect the data to a google sheet for example to do some manipulation and calculations, etc on the input.. 

cheers

des

@john.desborough thank you very much for your suggestion. I coudnt find any option to create matrix questions within videoask. What I missed? Thanks again and best regards from Madrid :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lorenz Nenning  - sorry .. that’s a Typeform capability not a Videoask.. my bad

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lorenz Nenning great question, it’s not possible to list multiple NPS scales within one step through VideoAsk. My first thought is you could try using the multiple choice answer type to feature the 5 different topics and ask respondents to consider the rating for each before continuing to each topic to rate via an NPS scale. 

Let us know if you think that could work or if you have any other questions 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lorenz Nenning I hope you’re having a great week so far!

Were you able to give the multiple choice option a try? Let us know if you need any help with that or have any other questions!