Answered

VIDEO QUALITY

• 26 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi,

When I upload a video to my videoask, the program automatically aplies a yellow filter on my video that change the natural light in which it was recorded. I don’t know how to fix that. I’m recording with my Iphone 13 camera in 4K and 60fps, and before uploading it has a high quality, but when I upload… it changes.

If someone can help me,

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Grace.H 27 September 2023, 14:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dennis Royo Benito Happy Tuesday! I moved your post under the VideoAsk category so the folks on that team can help answer this for you. 😀

In the meantime, do you mind sharing the VideoAsk URL in case @Grace.H needs to take a peek at it? 

Oh sorry,

Here is the link

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Dennis Royo Benito 👋

We have some info about this in our Recording & Uploading FAQ (it’s the second to last question in the list). We generally recommend avoiding recording your videos in 4K, as the colors can be changed during out transcoding process.

If you’d like to try and correct your existing videos, you can try the suggestions we share in that help center article (export your video to a computer as a .mp4 file, using a video editing tool like QuickTime, with a 1920 x 1080 px resolution, or encode the video file in macOS before uploading it to your videoask).

This is the section of the help center article that I’m referring to:

Hope this helps!