VideoAsk Confirmation email

Many VideoAsk respondents are checking with us if we received their submission. It is very time consuming to respond to everyone individually.

Is it possible for the respondents to receive a confirmation email once they completed or submitted their VideoAsk? Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @itsjamesjamesjames welcome to the community and thanks for your question 😊

At the moment there isn’t a way to natively setup a confirmation email within VideoAsk to let your respondents know their answer was submitted. It is something that’s on our Feature Request board so I’m going to add another +1 to it 🙏

Are you collecting contact details at the end of the VideoAsk? You could add in a message in the consent check box to explain what the next communication will be from you - to reassure them that they won’t get a confirmation email but you will be in touch?

Or you could even use Zapier to trigger a confirmation email, it might require adding in a couple of steps to automate the process but I think it would be possible to do 🤔

Hi Grace, thanks for bumping it up on the Feature Request board! 

I agree Zapier might work, but it’s a hassle setting it up. Looking forward to the native setup!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’ll keep you posted on this one @itsjamesjamesjames, it’s definitely a popular request so hopefully it’ll come into play soon 👀