Skip to main content
Answered

VideoAsk Updates

• 3 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, we are an education company looking to integrate Videoask into our product.
What are the next steps within the videoask roadmap?
It is a question that we ask ourselves in order to analyze whether our product will grow in line with the growth of videoask, or if we should better look for another solution.
Is there a similar use case with your tool that we can look at?

Thanks in advance :)

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

While I can’t speak to the roadmap, I have been able to achieve some great options and enhancements from VideoAsk using either Zapier, make.com or some custom code.

Particularly if you are looking at different options of how that data is handled or to make what VideoAsk already offers, even better. Happy to share some of my learnings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Oscar Picazo thanks for stopping by the community and considering VideoAsk 😊

I would definitely recommend catching up with @Ash.NZ, nothing better than speaking to a fellow customer about their learnings 🙌

You could also check out some customer chats we’ve had in the past that might give you some inspiration:

The Vegetable Academy have been using VideoAsk to run a free workshop on their website:

And Issuu use it as a way to onboard and educate customers within their product:

We’ve seen other education platforms using VideoAsk to collect feedback from students, create registration forms, do 1:1 remote learning so there are lots of possibilities. 

In terms of a roadmap, we don’t currently have a public version of this, but we keep customers updated on new releases and any changes being made either here in the Community or via email so you can make plans accordingly. You can also contact the customer support team any time, if you need help with integrations or more technical questions. 

Hope that helps in your decision making, but let us know if you have follow up questions! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Happy to assist you with any questions you may have @Oscar Picazo, as @Grace has mentioned. 😀