Skip to main content

I used to love this thread in a community I was part of in my previous life. So here it’s again.

What are you listening today?

I’ll get things started…

Old but gold! :blue_heart:  Happy weekend to all of you!

Starting the day with this pretty cool cover of "Stand by me"! 

Not sure if I shared this one before, but this cover is just SO GOOD

#melting

yessir @Gabriel - this is a great tune!

since this is ‘the day the music died’, today I will post the ode to that day.. and listen to a lot of the ‘old music’ created by the lads who crashed and passed that day.. 

How can we not miss this voice? Today I'm in a nostalgic mood...oh Amy, why have you left? :disappointed:

Starting the weekend with this beautiful song from Billie Eilish! 

not exactly music but this is an absolutely wonderful ad that will be on the SuperBowl this weekend.

Cool, @john.desborough! And how was superbowl???

bringing these guys back.. cuz this jumped into my playlist

This is how I'm starting my week! 

think i saw these guys ‘a lot’ over the years around Toronto and in cottage country north of Toronto: The Key to Bala was a bar where you could find them at the end of May for the ‘start of summer’ music festival

today’s musical interlude is brought to you for those in yellow and blue, what we all need to do to help out - 

What a fantastic cover 

some people have parties singing in the kitchen.. but the acoustics in this one are good.. talented group of folks

Today I'm listening James Arthur to remember how amazing his voice is! :heart_eyes:

Happy Friday friends! Hope you’re all in for a fun-packed weekend. For some chill vibes, please accept this Khruangbin song 

wow @Michaela,

this is a realy amazing song!!

full of vibes!!

Wooow, love it @Michaela! I'm starting the week listening to this Philippinean singer that has a lot of covers on Youtube! 

Getting ready for the weekend with a bit of this 

@Grace - one of my faves… something we should always think about - where we invest our love, we invest our lives

"When things are going bad: Don’t get all bummed out, don’t get startled, don’t get frustrated. No. Just look at the issue and say: “Good."

Just because I love this video! 

Song by Prince… sung by Jon Batiste and Rachel Price. Saturday night jazzed

I found this playlist today and it's pretty nice working listening to it! 😉