How Do You Typeform?

Show first post

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Ok - so the little link that is sitting here is something i put together for the reviews of a bootcamp I will be running in Aug and in October. 

This is to help me get feedback on the sessions throughout or at the end of the day over the two days of the bootcamp. 

[I have also built out template versions for 2, 3, 4 and 5 day events with logic to collect 1 keynote and 10 sessions per day - this is what you do when your 5 yr old wants to play in the backyard tent with her dolls and you have to sit outside and be present but NOT get pulled into playing Barbies… ] 

happy rest of weekend everyone

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough I really like this form! Do you usually send this out in an email after the sessions? 

Also...barbies were the best growing up!!! :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - i started to create this about 2 weeks ago to support the ‘bootcamp’ i have planned for Aug and decided to “get it done’ . It could be mailed out to participants or provided to users onscreen/in chat of a ‘zoom-inar’ so that they could provide feedback at their leisure for the session or strictly at the end of any given session ie i could show a screen that says ‘don’t forget to provide some feedback on the session by clicking the link in the chat/or on the screen and choosing this session “ 

i was trying to figure out a way to create the feedback form inside typeform .. for, initially, online events where you can’t hand someone the piece of paper to fill out at the end of the session and for future sessions when we can all get together in real life.. 

it’s simple enough at this point for me to modify and insert additional questions and to add the email question for opt-in later on.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, interesting! I like the idea of using it regardless of how the bootcamp will be taught, @john.desborough !