Love languages.

• 4 August 2022
  • 0 replies

Hello everyone!  We all know that it is Summer time, and many of us are trying to make the best of it in our very owe way, right? Well, while it is Summer time, I believe that one of the main ingredients that keeps You, Your Friends, love ones, Family and Partner motivated is love. Expressed to us by a well known Author are the five love languages such as: Words of Affirmation, Quality Time, Physical Touch, Acts of Service, and Receiving Gifts. 

These love languages describe five ways that many of us receive and express love in a relationship. I am sure that many can attest to the present reality that knowing one’s love language and letting them know ours can help us feeling loved and appreciated. Am I right??

Importantly, I would like to use, (KFC-Kentucky Fried Chicken) Company as an example. Many of us know that KFC has been hiding there secrete ingredient pertaining to there recipe for many Years. Likewise, many of us are very guilty of the very same thing of either hiding or failing to identify the love language which is necessary to add spice to our situation, (Not too much or too little but just the right amount)??? Can anyone shear what there secrete love language ingredient is and how it is used to spice up there situation, especially now?  

0 replies

Be the first to reply!