Meet and greet other members

Badge +5

Welcome to the Typeform community!

Tell us a bit about yourself and say hi to the rest of the community. Make yourself at home, our casa es tu casa 🏡

Would be awesome to know how long you’ve been using typeform for and what do you use it for.

We’ll also use this thread to praise awesome community members whenever we/you feel like so.

204 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I'd like to ask a round of applause to @Priscilla_Sapphira, @RomainL and @FPBB!!!

For our new schmoozers, Priscilla and Romain! Congrats! I can tell you like a good chat! :wink:

Congrats to FPBB as well for now becoming an influencer! :sunglasses:

Why don't you guys introduce yourself on this thread? The rest of the Community is eager to get to know you and collaborate with you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Welcome to the community @Priscilla_Sapphira @RomainL @FPBB – and congrats on earning your stripes :first_place::grinning:

Looking forward to hearing what you guys are conjuring up – if you need any inspiration in terms of Typeform examples/use cases let me know, I’m a veteran here at Typeform (and at life in general :older_man_tone2: )and have spoken to/written about tons of customers with varying weird and wonderful use cases. Happy to share details if there are specific types of real world Typeform use cases you want to find out about.

Have fun here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congratulations all!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It looks like we have a new Influencer in the Community! :speaking_head:

Well done, @DavidD! Thanks for your great answers and for helping your peers! :blue_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

It looks like we have a new Influencer in the Community! :speaking_head:

Well done, @DavidD! Thanks for your great answers and for helping your peers! :blue_heart:

yay @DavidD !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Another influencer in da houseeee! Congrats, @Fglace!!! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Another influencer in da houseeee! Congrats, @Fglace!!! :sunglasses:

yay @Fglace 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Right before the weekend, we got another Influencer in the Community! Well done, @ValdemarQ:clap_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

yay @ValdemarQ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Olgasolo, congrats for your new badge! The meaningful one is for those who go the extra mile to make everyone feel welcomed and supported in this Community. Thank you for that! :yellow_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Olgasolo - congrats to you!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy to say we have a new 'Problem Solver' in the Community! Congrats, @kabir.mathur (and thanks for solving lots of our problems! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There's a new "meaningful" member in the Community! Congrats, @Fglace:clap_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Congrats to @Antonio for becoming the newest "Influencer" here in our Community! :hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Our community keeps growing and our members are becoming more active! Let's give a round of applause to our new "Influencers"! :blue_heart:@Bardadim @originalconfidence 

We also got a new "Engineer"! Well done, @James! :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @Gabi Amaral . Feel very proud :smiley:

And many congrats to @Bardadim and @originalconfidence :clap::clap:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Bardadim @originalconfidence and @James 

congrats to you all.. now i understand why @James is in the creative space… that ride must cost a pretty penny at the carny!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I always knew you'd get here, @James! Always believed in your potential! 

In the meantime, we got another meaningful member in our community! Yaaaaay! Congrats, @ValdemarQ! I particularly looove this badge! :yellow_heart:

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Gabi Amaral @john.desborough, Thanks to you, guys! This is my pleasure!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Definitely our pleasure, @Bardadim! How are the bookings going so far? Hope you're having a lot of inspiring tattoos on the way (I, myself, got a new one last month! :heart_eyes:

We just blinked and got another influencer over here! Congrats on your new badge, @Mica! Happy to have you here! How are you doing today? :wave_tone2:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone,

My name’s Soraya and I’m in Sydney, Australia :wave_tone3:

I’m learning Typeform at the moment, using it with my team at  work for some short surveys to get user feedback about the product reliability of their household items.

I was invited here by @Gabi Amaral :)

Thanks for having me and I look forward to learning a lot more!

Cheers,

Soraya

Badge +5

Welcome @Soraya_CHOICE it's great to have you in the community! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That's incredible, @Soraya_CHOICE! Everyone in the Community knows I love Sydney (My sis lives in Aus)! It must be great to be from there. How are things on that side of the globe (I'm currently in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, my hometown)?

Ah, and as soon as you have new forms published, make sure to post them here so we can all give feedback and suggest some improvements! Collaboration is one of our pillars here in the Community. Hope you have an amazing day! :blue_heart:   

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Congrats to @talon256 for being the newest "Influencer" here in our Community! Your ideas and feedback are very important to our members, thank you for that! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Starting the week on a high note with a new influencer in the Community! Well done, @KarenB ! I hope you're enjoying being here! Let us know if you need anything! :blush: