Meet and greet other members

Badge +5

Welcome to the Typeform community!

Tell us a bit about yourself and say hi to the rest of the community. Make yourself at home, our casa es tu casa 🏡

Would be awesome to know how long you’ve been using typeform for and what do you use it for.

We’ll also use this thread to praise awesome community members whenever we/you feel like so.

204 replies

Userlevel 2

Love the wonderful welcome! Excited to be part of this pioneering team!

Badge +5

Love the wonderful welcome! Excited to be part of this pioneering team!

For starters I’ve awarded you with an official Typeform badge (blue t) and a custom user title (your role at Typeform). Not bad, huh?

Badge +5

Hi @Crystal , my ‘crystal’ ball told me you just joined the community. Welcome!

How did you find the sign up process? 

Badge +5

Welcome @Jon @Tyze @nina.kamaruddin @amwilson @Rich_R and @cate.anti 

Glad you made it to the community safe and sound. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Can’t wait for my welcome message @Gabriel :rofl:

Badge +5

@amy.carlson ! Mi casa es tu casa! Very warm welcome to the community! I'll find a suitable gif for you once I get home 🏠

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hello All, 

My Name is Nordin from Barcelona. Very excited to join this community and get to meet you all! Please accept my thanks in advance for all the help I’m going to be asking :) 

Badge +5

Thanks for popping by @Nordin, we are lucky to have you!

Badge +5

You’ve been awarded the official Typeform badge, @Nordin , it’s your lucky day. 

Badge +5

Hi @Karospace :wave_tone3: , you are the first non-Typeform employee to join the community!!! 

Welcome to our beta community, how are you finding it so far?

Userlevel 1

Hi, i`m Guapi from Argentina and a typeform´s super fan from the very beginning.

Hope this space increase our creativity!

Badge +5

Hi, i`m Guapi from Argentina and a typeform´s super fan from the very beginning.

Hope this space increase our creativity!

It sure will! @james is our inspiration guru so he'll be the right person for creative discussions :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hola @Guapi great to meet you and congrats on being the #1 Superfan on the community :crown:

As @Gabriel  says I'm going to be working on publishing inspiring ideas for using Typeform in new ways. We want to invite the community to share examples, tips and best practices so we can all squeeze even more value out of our beloved product. There's so much that we can achieve if we pool our ideas and experiences!

With that in mind, if you...

a) have any ideas for content you'd like to see on the community, or
b) have any tips or use cases to share 

...please let us know. We'd love to have you help build this into a creative space for like-minded people :)

Userlevel 1

Hi @Karospace :wave_tone3: , you are the first non-Typeform employee to join the community!!! 

Hey! Wow, what an honour :grin: I am a big fan of Typeform, been using it since 2015. So far it’s been nice to see your setup and the forums you’ve built. I’m eager to see and give feedback on product development! I hope we’ll have a chance to give our insight into new features as well :)

Badge +5

Hi @Karospace :wave_tone3: , you are the first non-Typeform employee to join the community!!! 

Hey! Wow, what an honour :grin: I am a big fan of Typeform, been using it since 2015. So far it’s been nice to see your setup and the forums you’ve built. I’m eager to see and give feedback on product development! I hope we’ll have a chance to give our insight into new features as well :)

Great! Effectively, if we leave me and the Typeform team aside, you are user  #1 !!!

In terms of product development and feedback. We have plans to open up a product section and and bring product discussions and experts to the forum. We know this is an area where the community can add a tone of value to everyone using Typeform. Bear with us while we complete our content strategy and plans for 2021.   

By the way, anything you are missing right now in terms of product news and information that can help us plan for the future?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Just a Canuck in his igloo, working on trying to develop a set of surveys/questionnaires that tie into the consulting work I do in data quality and governance.. 

looking forward to exploring what is going on around the community and within the virtual walls of the product space as it moves forward

des

Badge +5

Just a Canuck in his igloo, working on trying to develop a set of surveys/questionnaires that tie into the consulting work I do in data quality and governance.. 

looking forward to exploring what is going on around the community and within the virtual walls of the product space as it moves forward

des

That's a masterful introduction,  Des. The type my colleague@james gets inspiration from. Welcome 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

john.desborough wrote:

des

Yeah thanks for the great intro @john.desborough , psyched to meet you. I can tell from the profile pic you're the kind of cool intellectual who'll fit right in here. Welcome aboard :hugging:

As "Inspiration Lead" (about as vague and deceptively grandiose startuppy job title as you could ever wish for) I plan to shed light on cool ways people are using Typeform to drive their business forward by building meaningful relationships with the customers/employees. For this, we'll share examples of what the community is up to, as well as nifty things we're doing internally.

So any and all ideas are welcome any time. If you want to share anything you're proud of we'd love to hear from you. Likewise if there's a particular use case you're working on and want to see some real world examples let us know - we already have plenty of templates, guides and customer stories that might help spark some ideas. 

Looking forward to hanging out!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello everyone! 

My name is Carlota, I’m from Barcelona and I’m super excited about being part of the Typeform community :grinning:

See you around!

Badge +5

Hello everyone! 

My name is Carlota, I’m from Barcelona and I’m super excited about being part of the Typeform community :grinning:

See you around!

Welcome, Carlota. It’s great to have you in the community :hand_splayed_tone3:

Userlevel 3

Hi everyone,

How's it going?

I'm James (as well), not to be confused with the inspirational one above :joy:  @james I'm an 'inspirational James', too, right? Right?

I'm from London and moved to Barcelona over 3 years ago, escaping the rain and London underground to eat loads of tortilla de patatas and work with Typeform. Happy to be here as well and looking forward to having meaningful interactions with our team members and users. Let's do this. :sunglasses:

Badge +5

Hi everyone,

How's it going?

I'm James (as well), not to be confused with the inspirational one above :joy:  @james I'm an 'inspirational James', too, right? Right?

I'm from London and moved to Barcelona over 3 years ago, escaping the rain and London underground to eat loads of tortilla de patatas and work with Typeform. Happy to be here as well and looking forward to having meaningful interactions with our team members and users. Let's do this. :sunglasses:

Glad to see you, James! I’ve been waiting for you. We can call you Mr Robinson :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to see you, James! I’ve been waiting for you. We can call you Mr Robinson :D

Can I be Lord Thornton in that case, @Gabriel?

Welcome on board @James.Robinson - let's get inspirational :dark_sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello everyone!

My name is Mariana, I'm from Brazil and moved to Barcelona 2 years ago. "James" is not part of my name, but I want to get inspirational too. Can I? :D  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi all!

I’m Liz and I’m over in Chicago. :)