What's your preferred embed tab button text?

• 12 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve just launched a new research based survey on our website for black friday as an embedded side tab. It’s always quite tough to find the right name for the tab though to avoid taking up too much screen space and to minimize immediate drop-off.
So I was wondering, what have you guys found success with? That could be exact names or general strategies.

My most successful ones have still always resulted in low entry rates but that could be a reflection of my user base more than anything. “Got a min?”, “Share your view”, “£100 to win!”, “£100 up for grabs!”

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sir_Vey Oh this is a great question. I personally would probably click if there was money in the text, but that’s just me. 🤣

@HC Health @john.desborough @Darnell do you all happen to have any opinions or thoughts on this?

Also, @Sir_Vey if you want to share the URL to your form, we can take a look and provide suggestions, too! It might be something as simple as switching up the text in the questions or updating the welcome screen to help increase the response rates.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for the tag, @Liz !

@Sir_Vey I think each of the shorter CTAs you shared is pretty strong, so like Liz said, I can provide some feedback perhaps after having a look at your form and/or your website so that I have some context to go off. Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sir_Vey Happy Fri-yay! How are you doing over there? Did you make any updates to the embedded form?