Answered

Where can i find my referral link?

• 21 May 2021
  • 8 replies

Hello, i have a Pro + account, can´t find my referral link,. Where is it?

icon

Best answer by Mariana 21 May 2021, 14:00

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @lmuzquiz. Welcome to the Typeform Community =) 

At the moment, although we don’t have a referral program, we’re happy that you’d like to promote Typeform and would like to give you access to a referral link so you would receive a 20% commission for new subscriptions that you bring. You can learn more and apply from here. Once we approve it, you’ll have access to your link. 

Hope this helps! 

Thank Mariana, i’ve just applied for that partner program. 

A week has passed since i’ve applied. I’m pretty sure i was already part of that partner program. No response yet. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @lmuzquiz I’ve contacted our Partner program to check on the status of this for you. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime we can help answer! :grin:

Our Partner program has been contacted and by now they are on their job with getting your answer to you very soon.:grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Myles Rosenthal thanks for stopping by! I’m not quite sure I understand - would you mind clarifying? Thanks! :smiley:

I stop by because I wanted to get the feel of what it like being in a professional group with everything working in the right direction and this will also give me some ideas when I start my own.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Myles Rosenthal Hopefully we can give you some ideas on getting started with Typeform! Are there any particular questions we can answer for you?