Skip to main content

At the behest of @Liz here – and to give an outlet to those of us who can’t resist the need to have fun with puns, I hereby declare the Dad joke smackdown open...

Why did the can-crusher quit his job? Because it was soda-pressing

Come on Typeform community, do your worst…

🤣🤣🤣 very good @john.desborough! Sure @James is gonna appreciate coming back to these haha!

Thanks @john.desborough your punnery has helped ease my return to the desk after so long on the road 🚗 

Thanks @john.desborough your punnery has helped ease my return to the desk after so long on the road 🚗 

doing what i can to preserve sanity.. and induce more coffee consumption

@James 

HAHAH @john.desborough actually, I saw them at the museum. I thought they were dating.

Apologies, that was awful 🤐

Apologies, that was awful 🤐

it truly was, @James .. but you are truly making history there.. 

des

Why don't scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.

I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised.

My life at the moment 

Here is the bad one 

Why do biologists look forward to casual Fridays in the lab?

Because they're allowed to wear genes to work! 😂

Oh jeez, that’s pretty awful @Zack411 🤣 Have you bot-any more jokes? 

and as the old guy in the crowd, @James, I resemble this remark..lol

des

Is this one of yours @john.desborough ? 😂

--facepalm-- @James 

@James - this one’s for you.. but only read it at the end of the working day

@James - this one’s for you.. but only read it at the end of the working day

Hahaha. @john.desborough I accidentally read it at the start of the day. Nothing like a huge groan to kick off a Thursday...

@James - i do what i can for you sir lol.. 

long live the brew… 

This one relates not so much as a dad joke, unless you are old enough to have seen the movie in the theatre.. but with winter and spring doing the tug of war here in eastern Canada, i thought this was appropriate ..

Hahah @john.desborough sadly (or happily, depending how you look at it) I remember this movie coming out (and practicing “that” kick for many hours).

We’ve also had some pretty on-off weather here in Spain, where the rule is Hasta el cuarenta de mayo no te quites el sayo (basically, don’t take off your coat until the 40th May - so June 9th). Some people swear by it and I’ve seen folks in 30-degree heat strolling about in a puffer jacket 😅 

lol.. that is sort of the same as the Farmers Almanac and its planting advice… going to be a nice day here .. hopefully will get out and walk around the hood to check up on how well the potholes are growing.. 

@James just for you

🤣🤣🤣 Love it @john.desborough 

@James 

Bravo @john.desborough an udderly awful joke to end the week. Wishing you and the rest of the Typefarm Cowmunity a relaxing weekend 🐮