Answered

Birthday Hidden Field for CRM

• 23 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

Would love to use typeform to collect birthday data to trigger automated birthday flows in klaviyo. Is there a way I can do this easily?

icon

Best answer by Liz 24 March 2023, 19:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @danny12 Happy little Friday!

First, you would need to integrate your form to Klaviyo using these steps. In the form, I’d suggest adding a date field for the birthday. 

You should then be able to set up their birthday automation accordingly, as the automation should trigger once that field is updated. 

Hi @Liz have integrated forms to klaviyo and created a form with the date field however how will this date field become a birthdate property then then triggers the automation on that date?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@danny12 - getting Klaviyo to trigger the workflow related to the birthday, is a Klaviyo issue, not a Typeform issue. Your automation in Klaviyo has to be created and set up with logic along these lines: 

• (reading client records) If field.birthdate = today() then start automation A

I’m not a Klaviyo user but that is the basic logic that you would need to enable in Klaviyo

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@danny12 From Klaviyo’s documentation, it looks like they send all of the fields entered in the typeform to Klaviyo. I’d suggesting testing this to be sure. 

You could then use their pre-made workflow here to get the birthday emails going!