Answered

Broken Mailchimp Integration (showing bits of code)

• 23 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi there, I”m running into an issue where when connecting Mailchimp to a form, little bits of code are showing up instead of text. Additionally, I’m not able to get to the option where I can apply a Tag for the entire form submission + add a GDPR step.

Here is just 1 example of what it looks like when it shows snippets of code:

Any thoughts on what this is and how to fix it? I’ve tried disconnecting the Mailchimp account on MCs end but there doesn’t seem to be a way to do that in Typeform. I’ve also tried connecting to different forms but I always get code.

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 December 2022, 21:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mattif I don’t believe we had any Mailchimp outages the last few days, so the integration should be working. What browser/device are you editing your form on? 

Macbook + Chrome. It seems like a freak occurance that may have happened with connecting the apps, haven’t heard/seen anything like this anywhere else

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Are you still experiencing the issue, @mattif ? 

Hey Liz, yeah the issue is persisting. Same little bits of code displaying where there should be text.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@mattif  I’m asking our support team if there is a known outage - will report back shortly. I’m not aware of one, but there might be a bug I’m missing.