Answered

Calendly integration - alternative schedule

• 15 February 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there, 

I have linked my calendly and it pops up ok however on my calendly I have two ‘schedules.’ Is there a way for me to access the second schedule via typeform? Currently the calendar that populates is not schedule I want. 

Cheers, 

E

icon

Best answer by talon256 16 February 2022, 22:29

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Erin Tyler You should be able to choose a different calendar under the setting below in the Calendly settings: 

If the calendar isn’t appearing, does it happen to be an event owned by another account? If so, you would need to log in under that account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @talon256! Tagging you here because maybe you've been through the same when setting up your Calendly integration? Do you have anything to add? Thanks! :blush:

Badge +2

Hi, @Erin Tyler

If I’m understanding the question correctly, it sounds like you need to adjust that setting inside of Calendly itself, not inside of Typeform.

Though I may be confused with what you’re referring to by ‘schedules’. Could you post a screenshot of the schedule you do want (either from Typeform or inside Calendly)? That would help us direct how to make it happen, if possible.

Userlevel 1

This is in calendly,  I have two ‘schedules’ and I would like typeform to pull the availability from the event hours schedule not my everyday ones. Is this not the correct way to go about this?

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the responses and help I appreciate it! Here is what my typeform looks like. 

Badge +2

Thanks for uploading, that confirms what I had suspected: you’ll need to set the event inside Calendly to use the specified schedule. Once your event in Calendly is using the right schedule, you’ll see that reflected inside Typeform.

I can see in your screenshot of the ‘Event Hours’ schedule that it’s being used by “0 Event Types” (there’s your problem)! Since your event isn’t using the right schedule, you can change that from inside the event editor (just click on the event’s tile from the ‘Event Types’ tab to open the event editor). Expand the ‘When can people book this event?’ section and choose the schedule you want (see screenshot below). 

After updating that, give your booking page a check-over. Essentially, the Typeform just provides a window to your Calendly event, so you should make sure it’s appearing as you intended from within Calendly before attempting to integrate with Typeform. You can do that by using the ‘view booking page’ link on your event tile (visible in the event types tab).

Once your stand alone booking page is looking how you want, it should look the same way in your Typeform integration. If not, post an update here with the screenshot of what it looks like when you click on ‘Edit’ next to Manage Calendly in your second screenshot you posted.

Good luck!

Userlevel 1

LEGEND! Thank you I will have a crack later today. Fingers crossed! Thanks again for your time and help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Erin Tyler! I was just wondering if you had time to try what @talon256 suggested? Let us know if you did and if yes, if it worked! 

By the way, thank you a lot for your answer on this one, @talon256! Simply brilliant! :wink: