Answered

Channel and media tracking issues in Hubspot and Google Analytics (URGENT)

Userlevel 1
Badge

La semana pasada he escrito pidiendo asistencia acerca de este tema. Lamentablemente no podemos saber en Hubspot ni en Google Analytics con exactitud los medios y canales de nuestros leads. Hemos consultado por Google y nos han dicho que ustedes son quienes pueden ayudarnos en este tema. Hemos aplicado el seguimiento de las variables UTM pero aún así no ha sido posible tener resultados. Lamentablemente este problema ocurre mientras tenemos campañas en curso y nos urge la solución de este asunto. Soliticamos su ayuda lo antes posible.

-- Google Translation --

Last week I wrote asking for assistance on this topic. Unfortunately we cannot know in Hubspot or in Google Analytics exactly the means and channels of our leads. We have consulted Google and they have told us that you are the ones who can help us on this issue. We have applied the tracking of the UTM variables but still it has not been possible to obtain results. Unfortunately this problem occurs while we have ongoing campaigns and we urgently need a solution to this issue. We ask for your help as soon as possible.

icon

Best answer by Liz 4 April 2022, 22:39

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @infotrainlang.com Welcome to the community! Thanks for stopping by. Can you explain a bit more about where you’re sharing the form and how you’re trying to track the UTM variables? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, thanks for you soon response. We have several typeforms with the feauter UTM applied but in GA nither Hubspot impact.

eg. I search our campaign on bing and then make click on the ad, when sent form from my site next in Hubspot tell direct traffic, but doesn't true, that will be paid traffic, the same situation occurs in GA. Please see the image below.

Practically we have not see paid traffic and talking with our clients they referring different contact sources.

In Ads whe have selected automatically tag.

We will appreciate it any help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @infotrainlang.com Thanks! In your ads, are you passing the UTM variables within the URL to the Typeform? Or how is the data being sent from the ad into the Typeform? If you could also share the URL where you have the form located, that would be helpful!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, this is the information you requested:

typeform URL on my web site: 

<div data-tf-widget="kwYFvPGD" data-tf-iframe-props="title=Clase de prueba gratis Trainlang" data-tf-medium="snippet" data-tf-hidden="utm_source=xxxxx,utm_medium=xxxxx,utm_campaign=xxxxx,utm_term=xxxxx,utm_content=xxxxx" style="width:100%;height:400px;"></div><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

final URL on ads:

https://www.trainlang.com/es/aprender-ingles/

https://www.trainlang.com

https://www.trainlang.com/es/cursos-para-aprender-ingles/

I’ll be waiting your replay.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ohh I almost forgot. I consider too hard open a ticket. Could you tell me some easy way to create some one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@infotrainlang.com here’s the link to create a support ticket

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @infotrainlang.com ! Something else to keep in mind is that you’ll also need to use this method to pass the source information into Hubspot. Once you’ve got this set up, let us know if it doesn’t work for you. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi again, thanks for your help, I going to try those method. Nevertheless you do not tell me how to open a ticket easily. I think that should be more easy to contact you thru creating a ticket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@infotrainlang.com - actually i gave you the link to click to create a support ticket just above (two posts between this one and that one with the link.)

so, again, click this link here to create a support ticket - i hope that makes it clearer for you

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi John, thank you. I just focused in the Liz’s response and I don't saw your post. Thanks again