Answered

Field Mapping from Typeform to ActiveCampaign

• 29 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello, quick question for the community!

We’ve connected Typeform to ActiveCampaign (using the direct integration that ActiveCampaign offers). After several reviews, we’ve confirmed that our fields are mapped correctly and there are no obvious issues. However, we’re noticing that some of the information collected on the typeform (which sits on our blog) isn’t being collected in the correlating fields in ActiveCampaign.

Example: The ‘company name’ is often filled out on the typeform but rarely collected in ActiveCampaign.

Has anyone experienced this?

icon

Best answer by BlueCamel 8 March 2022, 17:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FullScale thanks for stopping by! I haven’t heard of this issue yet, but have you tried deleting the integration and re-adding it? I’ve noticed this tends to help solve issues within ActiveCampaign’s platform. 

Hi Liz, 

I have this same issue. The variables that I'm using for the fields that I want are being pulled in so now in active campaign you can see the contact in my first screenshot is showing all of the questions or the variables that are used in type form along with the outputs which I blacked out.

Here's what I've tried to do to rectify the situation:

• I submitted the form on different browsers
  • I've deleted the integration and reconnected it
  • I've mapped the variables in different orders

None of this seems to work. I'll be creating a new form and starting from scratch.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

The current output: 

Here’s the mapping in activecampaign for email:

Here’s the mapping for in activecampaign for first name:

Here’s the mapping for in activecampaign for last name:

Here’s the mapping for in activecampaign for phone number:

An example where it is working for me: I’m using the same typeform duplicated for 11 different clients, all are working except the one above. Working as intended:

and here’s the mapping - same idea as above:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BlueCamel Thanks for stopping by! I asked our technical support team about this, and they’ve never seen this issue. I’m creating a ticket for you to have them look into this further!

Hi @BlueCamel Thanks for stopping by! I asked our technical support team about this, and they’ve never seen this issue. I’m creating a ticket for you to have them look into this further!

FYI - in the meantime I recreated the form, the integration from scratch and its working now. Not sure what that bug was, hopefully it helps you guys on the backend. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, glad to hear it’s working, @BlueCamel ! Thanks for letting us know.